20 Dec No Comments SSAdmin Elder Law, Legal , , , , ,

Question: I have an adult daughter who has autism. While speaking with a friend, she said I should check with an attorney about setting up a special needs trust for my daughter so I could have peace of mind that she will be cared for when I die. Can you